Feeling like fish out of water after studies!! Ideamind helps you find your path towards a rewarding and fruitful career in the always growing Software industry. IAS helps us determine and measure an individual and sketch out a path to begin the journey towards your dream job.
What can Ideamind career counseling do for you? A few possibilities of what Career Services can help you to achieve:
· Choose your interest/major and connect it to a future occupation that you love
· Find your ideal career by engaging in assessments to discover your skills, interests, thoughts and personality
· Learn about different possibilities and occupations according to your personality
· Connect your major to a future occupation, its learnability and earn-ability index
· Get experience (volunteer/internship/job) to build your qualifications for your future career within Ideamind, its partners and counterparts
· Prepare for an upcoming interview
· Explore Entrepreneurship interests
Contact US for a FREE 30-Minute Drop-In Advising Sessions available Thursday, Friday & Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. No prior appointment is necessary. It is first-come-first-serve and is best for answering quick questions about career options, internship/job search strategies, salary negotiation or graduate school exploration. It is a convenient way to get your resume, cover letter and other important decision positively critiqued.
|Career Counseling (Basic)||60 minutes|
|Career Counseling (Advanced)||90 minutes|
|Motivational Training & Career Road map assistance||100 minutes|